How to Apply - Process
- Candidates must have valid SSO credentials (ID and password) to apply for the post. If candidate does not have the same, he/she can register himself/ herself on
- Candidates can apply directly through online mode by sitting at their home/ cyber café, with the computer connected with internet.
- Candidates can also apply for the post through various emitra kiosks(Rajasthan State), where candidate has to pay requisite emitra services charges for filling of the application.
- Candidates must carry their scanned photo image and signature image in soft format, which shall be used while filling the application
- Photo size should be between: 50 KB to 100 KB
- Signature file size should be between: 20 KB to 50 KB
- Candidates should also attach/ upload requisite documents while applying for the post, if asked by department.
- Provide correct personal email ID and mobile number while filling the form.
Application Process Flow - Online mode:
- Recruitment Application shall be available in Single Sign On (SSO) system of Government of Rajasthan.
- Candidates who already possess their respective SSO login ID and Password, shall be able to login in SSO (URL: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin ).
- Candidates who do not possess SSO login ID and Password shall have to register themselves on above mentioned URL. (Click on Registration button to register yourself).
- Once Candidate logins in SSO, they shall be able to see link with name “Recruitment Portal”
- Candidate shall be redirected to Recruitment portal login page (Candidate Dashboard).
- Candidate shall be able to see respective recruitment under Ongoing Recruitment tab, from where he/she can apply for the post.
- Candidate shall fill the complete Application form as given and finally shall pay the required fee.
- Application/ Examination Fee can be paid online (through net banking/ debit card or credit card etc.)
- This is to be noted that, Application shall only be completed only when candidate’s unique application Number is generated after paying the fee.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the application form, this is to be kept by candidate himself.
- Candidate shall be able to see his application form, admit card etc. in his login under recruitment portal anytime.
Application Process Flow - Through emitra kiosk
- Candidate can go to nearest emitra centers to get his application filled.
- Emitra center shall fill the form on candidate’s behalf. Candidate shall pay prescribed Application fee (as asked by department) and emitra services charges (as applicable) for filling of the application.
- Candidates shall get print out of application form, which shall have application Number mentioned on it.
- Please fill in correct information whiling filling the form, your form may get rejected if any information is found to be incorrect or partially filled.
- Application form once submitted, shall not be edited. Make sure you are filling correct and complete information while filling the form.
- Make sure Application form is generated and application number is printed on the form. Application number on form indicated that your form is filled and fee is submitted.